Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 am by Mr_Kinetic

» PKed by PANZER_S and another.
Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:14 am by Mr_Kinetic

Faction's Downfall

Go down

Faction's Downfall

Post by Mr_Kinetic on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:48 am

Greetings, all former and recent members of Sacrament,

many people have been asking around about what happened to our faction, hence I decided to address those questions in this thread where it is visible to everyone, even ones that aren't members of Sacrament Harshlands Facebook page.

I can only tell this much, I wasn't involved in actual events, thus I'm kindly inviting everyone who knows about recent events more than I do, especially officers and leadership, to reply to this thread, giving first-hand information.

According to our FB page posts, I've managed to put together some basic information. After me and Verdya had left PWI, the leadership was passed down to Hoshi and Ryan (Deathburger) who both tried their best to keep faction alive and running. However, some people were displeased with how things were run, saying "that's not what Verdya would have done" or something similar in the same sense. Leadership was getting criticised more and more, some members did not understand that not everything can stay exactly the same as it was when Verdya held leadership.

Until recently, Hoshi, Ryan and other officers would disregard those critiques, then they just couldn't work with them anymore. Seeing that revival of the former Sacrament would most likely to fail and the inability to cope with so much stress for so long, they decided to disband the faction and give leadership back to Verdya in hopes that, one day, she would be back trying to rebuild it. After all, who can blame them? In their place, I would do the same.

Furthermore I'd like to repost what Ryan and Verdya said on FB page and also, if any information listed above prooves to be incorrect, please feel free to reply to this post and provide us with the actual info.

Ryan wrote:I hold no regrets in doing what I did. I don't care what you guys say to me, because if you guys really cared about sac, you would have done more than sit back and bitch that nothing was getting done and actually help it be a stable faction. I did as much as I could, and I'd still get bitched at that I wasn't V, or doing what she does, or not spoiling you and actually making you work for something for once.
Verdya wrote:Plain and simple, guys, for nearly a year all of the Sacrament family has been slowly moving on to different things. That happens with real life families too, people grow up, grow apart, move away... The one way we have to stay in touch and still be our family is this page. No matter where you go, who you're with, what you do, you all still have each other, and have every means to still talk to one another through this group page. Remember that. When I return, if you're all still interested, we can rebuild. It's not the end of the world, guys, it's just a new chapter opening for you all.
Please excuse me if I left any names, who were desperately trying to keep faction alive, out. This post was made without such knowledge and in a matter of 15 minutes.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone that has ever been a part of our faction, for making it what it was, and as Verdya said, faction may be dead, but people who were the faction are still around. Many people, including myself, have moved on, in life as well as to other, more promising games. Feel free to join Sacrament Harshlands on Facebook and keep in touch with others, in case you aren't already!

Farewell, faction, but not the actual Sacrament, for we are still here. Very Happy

Mr_Kinetic
Director
Director

Character info
Character: Mr_Kinetic
Class: Assassin
Level: 103

Back to top Go down

Re: Faction's Downfall

Post by Sparafucile on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:27 am

Well Kin, I'm still mad as hell, I never criticised Hoshi or DB, the only reason I wasn't playing is hardware issues. Kicking dissenters is one thing, but disbanding completely is so unfair to people that have been loyal, and now find themselves sans faction.
Sparafucile

Character info
Character: Sparafucile
Class: Blademaster
Level: 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Nietzsche on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:15 am

I have leadership now. If anyone wants back in whisper me in the game and I can invite you.

My Cleric is the leader now
Nietzsche

Character info
Character: Nietzsche
Class: Psychic

http://soulofexistentialism.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparafucile on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:57 am

Sadly, there would be no point in myself or Snow rejoining atm, we still aren't in a position to play pwi just now. I'll let you know if that changes.

Have fun and stay lucky, best regards,
Spara
Sparafucile

Character info
Character: Sparafucile
Class: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down