» [APPROVED]Applicant: Meadow_
Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:27 am by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED] Applicant: lovedbyeric
Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED] Applicant: CrArK
Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 am by Mr_Kinetic

» PKed by PANZER_S and another.
Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:14 am by Mr_Kinetic

I've decided to open this section up for our members.

Go down

I've decided to open this section up for our members.

Post by Verdya on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:39 am

Let's show people how our members feel about Sacrament. Share your favorite memories here. Who are some friends you've made here that you will never forget? How about fun times hanging out with your guildies? Funny things that someone said in faction chat? The reasons why you joined Sacrament, and, more importantly, the reasons why you stay. Share your stories with the world!

Verdya
Leader
Leader

Character info
Character: Verdya
Class: Archer
Level: 102

http://sacrament.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: I've decided to open this section up for our members.

Post by Verdya on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Wow, I posted this in October and still no responses. I'll start, then, I suppose.

99% of my best in game memories are in this faction. I have met a lot of friends, who have in turn became real life friends. My second, third, forth, and fifth husbands, as well as my one wife, were/are all in Sacrament, or have characters in Sacrament.

I think, though, that my favorite memory was the TW against FLEAU. The whole week before we bid, everyone was on pins and needles trying to prepare, working together to learn to PvP, and helping each other get their gear up. The second bidding closed it was like an explosion in chat, different tactics coming from the least expected places, morale was so high, there was no way we were going to lose, everyone was so determined. When we won the fight, vent, chat, everything was dead silent for about 5 seconds before everyone realized we won it, then it was the loudest moment on vent I've ever heard. I was listening in on every channel and it actually busted my speakers everyone was screaming and shouting so loud! You couldn't even keep up with chat everyone was talking so fast. It was definitely the highest point this faction has ever seen. I had never been more proud of this faction than I was on that day!

Hmm, more memories... I remember when everyone finally found out Reav is a girl... That was definitely funny. When I found out that Aahz_ and Firekrotch are my (then) arch nemesis, TurdBurglar, and we eventually got married, which is ironic, still, to me. When Gravitor joined and I was soooo mad at Nietz for inviting him below our newly established requisite level, only to find out that he is one of the best people I've ever known in this game. When Annelia single-handedly geared 73 members in the guild over the course of 3 weeks. When Saigge's wife got sick and he would get online just to tell me she had a good day or a not so good day... When Xiao got his fancy coffee machine. So many good memories, I can't even think of them all, ha ha. When Grav got drunk one night and was doing the cube, set the tricky boxes to 100, died and got his own 100 tricky boxes then passed out doing them. When Tear gave Wind her account, but didn't give him the bank password so we (Koth and me) pked him on her char about a million times till everything dropped off her. When we reunited most of the old TeamLlama crew here...

I can't even begin to describe how great this faction has been over the last year or so. And I'm sure that I'll remember more after I post this and end up coming back to edit, lol.

Verdya
Leader
Leader

Character info

Back to top Go down

Post by Burgenstein on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Well having been here almost a year now, I have a few things I can share. I remember joining on my barb at 5x , when V was only 90 and not yet leader...the feel of the guild then made me leave mayhem on my sin and fully commit myself to Sacrament. I remember how after only 3 days I was promoted, and that kicked off mine and gravs friendship. I've seen many people come and go in the year I've been here. I have to agree V, one of my favourite moments was the FLEAU tw, it was one of the most fun times I've ever had on pwi...im hoping our tw over the weekend will be as much fun.

I remember the night on vent we were linking our favourite songs, then children's songs and then i linked potter puppet pals which grav had never heard before and was laughing so hard afterwards..

I remember being director...twice, the responsibility that entailed and how now there is someone who better fills Gravs large rank 9 shoes.

Apart from the memories, what I love about this faction...more then any other I've ever been in, is the feel...the aura...that is there every single day when i log in. A lot of you will know I've always preferred a family faction over a powerhouse, sacrament DOES have that feel, and like families in real life, we've had our down moments (losing 50 or so members after losing our old territory is a good example) but we bounce back, like a real family does. People have found love and laughter in sacrament, and will continue to do so. People say some things don't last forever, Sacrament in some form or another...will.
Burgenstein

Character info
Character: Burgenstein
Class: Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravitor on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:26 am

There are many great moments I have on here every timr I play, and I think my favorite is pre-meditated marriage to V.

Now however I may as well be single since I dont have much of a relationship with her or anyone right now.

Another favorite moment was probably any of the photo shoots we did as a faction. Farenets birthday party, and other get togethers, made the atmosphere just very positive.

But I think the best moment, was when I was invited into the faction by Nietzsche, and then the weeks to come where I had to prove my worth.

I'm still not adequate enough to be part of this faction, and I hope that in months to come I can prove once again the reason I am here.

Gravitor

Character info
Character: Gravitor
Class: Seeker
Level: 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdya on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:28 pm

bumping this for you guys to remember us with it Smile

Verdya
Leader
Leader

Character info

Back to top Go down

Post by Helenne on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:25 am

My favorite memory... Well it's not actually a memory but it was my best moment on Sacrament. It was this friday, when I discovered that my account was hacked and a lot of people in here tried to help me: Irca bought two of my stolen ornaments from AH, Toki gave me another ring and some pots, Red wanted to give me some Chrono Pages to get money from them, Bang offered himself to give me money and help me farm again, V asked on WC if anyone saw my char. out of SZ dropping and tried to investigate... And more! That really touched my heart.

Anyway, there have been memorable Warsong runs and a Nation Wars that we did all togheter, one of my funniest and coolest Nation Wars run ever

I hope I can keep achieving good memories and nice moments here with all this awesome people
Helenne

Character info
Character: Helenne
Class: Cleric

Back to top Go down

Post by Irca on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:43 pm

I love you
Irca

Character info
Character: Irca
Class: Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by glencain2391 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:06 pm

id have to prob say the same as hell was when i goth acked and sacrament came together and raised coin for me to get back on my feet with

glencain2391

Character info
Character: Bangalgar
Class: Barbarian
Level: 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down