» [APPROVED] Applicant: CrArK
Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 am by Mr_Kinetic

» PKed by PANZER_S and another.
Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:14 am by Mr_Kinetic

Toy_Soldiier

Go down

Toy_Soldiier

Post by CinnaMan on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 am

Pk'd By Toy_Soldiier of Mayhem... And I dropped the skillbook Gaia's Blessing. I was trying to selll it and got a PC of around 15 mill... He has not replied to any PMs. I told him i SS'd it but still no reply.

CinnaMan
Executor
Executor

Back to top Go down

Re: Toy_Soldiier

Post by Mr_Kinetic on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Your report has been forwarded to the Mayhem forums.

Mr_Kinetic
Director
Director

Character info
Character: Mr_Kinetic
Class: Assassin
Level: 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdya on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Thanks Cinna, Kin. I've commented on the Mayhem version now. Cinna, if you would like to view the report, or make any comments on it, or tell the full story to the Leaders of Mayhem, their forum is http://mayhem-pw.omgforum.net/ and accounts are made easily, just username, password, email address, done.

Verdya
Leader
Leader

Character info
Character: Verdya
Class: Archer
Level: 102

http://sacrament.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Cinna, I know you haven't checked the Mayhem forum to know the outcome of this PK report, so I'm copying and pasting it here.

Mr_Kinetic: Quoting: "Pk'd By Toy_Soldiier of Mayhem... And I dropped the skillbook Gaia's Blessing. I was trying to selll it and got a PC of around 15 mill... He has not replied to any PMs. I told him i SS'd it but still no reply."

sirenssong (Director of Mayhem, aka: InDreams): thank you for posting this kinetic. We will be looking into this. Unfortunately, Toy is not active at the moment (online but not answering) so I cannot get his side of the issue except for him telling me earlier that he was attacked first. Obviously I need more info from him on what is going on (and yes, figuring out about the book as well).

WenSon (Mayhem member): besides i dont tolerate what toy_soldier did, i got 1 question:
why is the drop notice not on the screenshot ?

Mr_Kinetic: Thank you for addressing this issue, sirenssong, I will ask Cinna for a more thorough description because at the time I forwarded this report I was in the middle of something and couldn't look into it. I will keep in touch for possible updates.

Mr_Kinetic: You certainly have a valid point, WenSon, I was wondering the same. Anyway, here are the details of the story: Cinna was in a 1vs1 with another sin when Toy appeared and killed him. He PK'd him 3 times total, so the above screenshot was taken after another kill, not the one where the skillbook had been dropped.

Meeel (Mayhem member): I know Toy_Soldiier, and his english is really bad, so maybe he didnt even understand what you guys said, so probably that's why he didnt answer. Anyway, I honestly dont have anything good to say about him, he's always involved in PK problems between allied factions. Same happened when he was in Sacrament, he killed Mayhem members many times. And in his apply, I saw he said he left factions cause of '' personal problems'' but he got kicked from most of them.
If someone wants to say something to Toy, I could translate to him, cause I doubt he'll answer what you wanna know in english.

Verdya: Actually, we kicked him from Sacrament for not adhering to our non-rpk status, among other things. Not just from when he PKed Vulgary, but several other incidents, the final straw having been about 7 reports in one day of him PKing 4x players going into bh29 via Secret Passage. His English is better than he lets on, because I had the same issue of him not responding to my messages when Vulgary was killed. However, if you remember correctly, I did in fact post screen shots of my conversation with him. He understood what I was asking him, he just mixed up words when he responded. Thats an easy thing to do when it's a second language. My spanish is very much like that.

Meeel: If his english is that good, I dont understand why he keeps pming me asking things like '' what did she say?''
Anyway, I'm just trying help.

Verdya: Oh, I'm not arguing with you Meeel. I'm just saying, from my previous encounters with Toy, and that includes the 2 months he was in Sacrament, he understands very clearly those things he chooses to respond to, and then claims 'bad english, sry' when he'd rather not have the conversation.

crystalwhite (Mayhem member): My alt got Pked by CinnaMan as i was hunting red names with it in west arch.
That alt is not in Mayhem and he couldnt have any clue that it is mayhem.
But honestly if he pker anyone without making differents, i am not worried about his deads in west arch. especially since it is a well known pker area.

Snot (Mayhem member): We have to wait for Toys side and he is still a trail member.

sirenssong: okay guys, thank you all for your input, but lets keep this to the ppl this pk incident involves and the leaders to try and get it sorted out. As Snot said we need to wait for Toy to get the story from his side.

sirenssong: Toy has been kicked from faction. Unfortunately I have not been able to find out what happened to the book because Toy has not responsed to this pk post like I asked him to.

And and additional bit via chatbox between sirenssong and Verdya:

InDreams: sent a whisper but I don't want you to miss it. I kicked Toy from faction, he has not responded at all to forums and our questions, so unfortunately I don't know what is going on with the book :S but he is out of faction.

Verdya: Okay, I'll pass that along to Cinna Smile

InDreams: I posted on the forums as well Smile I will try to figure out what happened to the book, but the likelyhood of that is slim :S

Verdya: Yeah, that's what I figured as well. I didn't have much hope for it from the start, tbh. Toy isn't exactly an honest guy.

InDreams: yeah and as soon as I asked him about the pk he 'had to go off' and he didn't answer me at all about the book

Verdya: Yeah, that's how he did me every time.

Verdya
Leader
Leader

Character info
Character: Verdya
Class: Archer
Level: 102

http://sacrament.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content